EARLY BIRD PRICING
Pricing includes all meals, daily yoga and group sessions. Prices vary by room and occupancy.
What is included?
- room and homemade healthy meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- releasing ceremony – set your intentions for the weekend and identify blocks that have been holding you back. When you release these, you can begin to move forward and reconnect with yourself again.
- yoga – moving your body helps to move stagnant energy you have been holding on to. It also helps to clear those busy thoughts in your head so that you can stay focused on you and the reasons why you came.
- guest speakers – our speaker will share with you the benefits of tapping into your intuition and trusting the answers inside of you, instead of constantly finding answers and validation from others.
- inner child meditation and discovery – this focuses on the healing of early childhood experiences. You will feel protected and nurtured as you go to that vulnerable place of Inner Child within yourself.
- group activities including gratitude, loving yourself, being in acceptance and grace. It is about learning what you desire and love for yourself. Like attracts like. Love is not something you take. It is shared. If you cannot love yourself, how do you love others?
- chakra balancing – restore the energy flow within your body. Chakras are the 7 main energy centers of our body. When one chakra is unbalanced, it manifests itself in the physical body – pain, illness, inflammation, stress. This is a way to raise your inner Chi, increasing your energy awareness and filling every cell with balance and joy.
- Sound Bath Meditation and Healing – allow the vibrations of the singing bowls move through and around you to clear and cleanse your auric field and help you to release what no longer serves you.
Attend with a friend (price reflects per person)
BEST VALUE - Shared Room, Shared King Bed, Shared Bath
$700 Per Person SPECIAL (Save $300) - Share a bed with a friend)
Payment Plan available upon request. Price listed is PER PERSON.