Are the things you are doing for yourself right now helping?
When was the last time you asked yourself this question?
When was the last time you truly felt connected to your inner self, confident in who you are and why you are here?
Hello, Beauty. I’m Theresa. Intuitive Life Coach, Dragon Reiki Practitioner, Speaker, Mom, Nurse and Soul Connector. When it comes to transformation and helping others, I have a super power. It is being able to see through the surface and help you to break up with your fear so you can take your vibration to the next level.
I’m inviting you to join me and an intimate group of women to a sacred space where together, you can help one another cultivate your womanhood, celebrate your unique talents and leave the retreat feeling empowered to make self-care a priority.
Not only will you feel cared for, but also care free.
RISE UP RETREAT
This unique experience will take place
OCT 4 at 6PM – OCT 6 at 1 PM
It is an escape from the everyday – a place to revive and reset. Elevate your experience and pamper yourself to a spa service prior to the event.
The weekend will include group activities, guided meditations, nutrition, yoga, creativity, spirituality and mental well-being.
The point of this retreat is not just to take a weekend off for self-care but to learn about ways to shift and change negative thought patterns, beliefs and practices in your daily life.
OUR HEALTH EXTENDS BEYOND OUR PHYSICAL NEEDS.
Sharing our doubts, fears and praises with each other builds bonds that can last for years – not just a weekend.
These are the things that changes lives.
Our spirit changes us through our relationship with ourselves and others.
This is a time for reflection, self-care, clarity and restoration.
I promise you that if you are willing to be courageous, peel back the layers, and do this work with me, you will see changes in yourself, your life and those around you.
Maybe you’re someone with a lot on your plate and it’s time you are reminded about how amazing you are doing in the world.
Maybe you need to remember how to empower yourself to recognize the strengths you have and realize you are using them daily to enhance the lives of everyone around you.
If you desire: Joy. Compassion. Passion. Intense Self-Love. Fierce Self-Acceptance. Growth. Grace. Power. Connection.
THEN THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU.
What to expect:
We will deep dive down and do the necessary work to free ourselves from the limiting beliefs that lead us to where we are in life right now – defining what we want our lives to be.
Self acceptance comes when you are willing to see yourself exactly as you are, right where you are and accept ALL OF IT.
Once you see who you are and learn to identify and cultivate your purpose, the shame and guilt take a back seat and you will embrace forgiveness and love yourself MORE, flaws and all.
Practicing mindfulness and self-awareness helps us reconnect breathing new life and power into our personal relationships. When we don’t connect to ourselves, we are cut off from others too.
We will develop daily self-care practices that you can take home with you bringing intention and self-love with you everyday.
Be surrounded and supported by like-minded women who want to raise each other up.
What is included?
- room and all meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- releasing ceremony – set your intentions for the weekend and identify blocks that have been holding you back. When you release these, you can begin to move forward and reconnect with yourself again.
- yoga – moving your body helps to move stagnant energy you have been holding on to. It also helps to clear those busy thoughts in your head so that you can stay focused on you and the reasons why you came.
- intermittent fasting expert speaker – this weekend is about taking care of ourselves both inside and out. Our speaker will share with you the benefits of intermittent fasting and how you can incorporate this into your life after the retreat.
- inner child meditation and discovery – this focuses on the healing of early childhood experiences. You will feel protected and nurtured as you go to that vulnerable place of Inner Child within yourself.
- group activities including gratitude, loving yourself, being in acceptance and grace. It is about learning what you desire and love for yourself. Like attracts like. Love is not something you take. It is shared. If you cannot love yourself, how do you love others?
- chakra balancing – restore the energy flow within your body. Chakras are the 7 main energy centers of our body. When one chakra is unbalanced, it manifests itself in the physical body – pain, illness, inflammation, stress. This is a way to raise your inner Chi, increasing your energy awareness and filling every cell with balance and joy.
READY TO RISE UP?
Contact me at email@example.com if you have questions! I would love to speak with you.
“Step into the fire of self-discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will only burn what you are not.” – Mooji